Patriot’s Registered Nurse case managers have the expertise and experience to ensure that a Carrier is able to provide telephonic case management services to clients, small and large and with specific needs.
Patriot offers telephonic case management services in all states and our focus is in the workers’ compensation industry. Telephonic services are offered in a pro-active model of early Triage and assignment post-accident date facilitating early and cost effective medical treatment as well as timely return to work for the injured worker.
Patriot’s Registered Nurse case managers offer many services including:
- National network of case managers who serve as the advocate for the injured employee.
- Assistance with a physician selection from a network of providers who specialize in workers compensation and the treatment of work injuries.
- Maintaining focus on full recovery as well as a safe and timely return to work.
- Injured employees are empowered to take responsibility for their own recovery, while working to remove barriers to a safe return to work.
- Ensure that efficient service is provided to all parties involved.
- Provide a goal oriented approach for communication between the injured employee, health care provider, employer and insurance carrier.
- Assist the injured employee with appointment scheduling, treatment authorization, and provide clarification of activity levels.
- Relationships with ancillary service networks provide the injured worker and their medical providers immediate access to diagnostic radiology, physical therapy, durable medical equipment and prescription drug services.